To burn photo to vcd, there are
2 steps to complete the job.
Step 1: Convert photo to an avi file, please download
Photo Slide Show.
requirements: avi encoder such
as DivX codec or XviD
output format: AVI
How to join or
merge digital photos:
the Add Photo button, select the .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .tga files.
2. Use the
Add Music button, select the music files such as wav, wma,
mp3, mp2, mpa, au, aif, snd, aiff.
the Options button to change the output file name, frame rate,
frame size, resize mode, audio compressor or video compressor
the Transition button to set transition if necessary. Or right-click
each photo item in the photo list to set transition and
photo sequence with the buttons
the Preview button to see the joining/merging/combining
the Convert button to output avi file.
also convert picture to avi, image to avi , jpg to avi, gif to
avi with Photo Slide Show .
Setp 2: Burn Photo to VCD,
Burn jpg picture image gif show avi to vcd
If you have
burner software supports burning vcd format, you can burn the
avi file to vcd directly. If you do not have, download
AVI to DVD VCD SVCD MPEG converter.
It enables you to convert AVI
files directly to vcd whose dimension is at your control and
you can customize your own vcd format. It converts and burns vcd files with recompression or re-encoding.
Features of photo show
(AVI) to VCD:
- Burn photo show to vcd fast and
- Enhanced VCD Encoder Engine, AVI
VCD is even at 3xSpeed real-time.
- Convert avi to VCD
compatible mpeg file.
- Support DivX, XviD avi format.
- Support MPEG1, MPEG2 video format.
- Support MPEG layer1, layer2, layer3
- Merge subtitle to vcd. ( install VobSub first)
- Cut a big VCD file into several
smaller parts to fit a CD-R capacity.
- Support both TV systems: NTSC/PAL.
- Input/Output preview at same time.
- Two output modes: Stretch to Fit /
Lock Aspect Ratio.
- Batch Function, Support converting
multiple avi files to MPEG1/2 at the same instance.
- Merge/Join photo show. Support
selecting several clips from different sources and
combine photo show files into one single output.
- Advanced setting feature added, so
you can customize your own VCD format.